Books that live forever in your heart and dreams

Monday, May 6, 2013

Say Hello to Author Leah D.W.

Let's get to know Author Leah D.W.


Author bio:
I am 21 years old and currently a journalism student at my local university. I live in South Africa in a town called Bloemfontein with my family and two beloved dogs. I have been writing since the age of 13 and my first published work is a short horror story titled Dracula’s Mistress in the Love Kills anthology. I am busy working on a number of novels and I am an editor/proof reader for Bayou Brew Publishing.
I love writing in the genres of paranormal romance, fantasy fiction and historical fiction and I am a proud bookworm with a mountain of reads stacked up in my room. I am also studying criminology in order to be able to write mystery horrors.
My first book that has been published is Unnatural, a collection of paranormal short stories that are full of action, adventure and amazing characters. My second novel, The Runaway’s Secret, is a vampire novel with lots of adventure, romance and comedy, due for release on the 25th of May. I am currently busy writing a paranormal witch novel titled Demon Princess.
I also have short stories in various anthologies. Love Kills, Unhappily Ever After; fairy tales with a twist, Becoming Strange and Soul Games.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

At this moment this New Author has this fabulous book of short stories out. Perfect for when you are on that travel plane and do not have enough time for a full length book.


Witches scheming in the night,

Werewolves hunting during a full moon,

A vampires eyes ever watching...

This collection of short stories is filled with the dark tales of the supernatural and the powerful. Roaring dragons wings shadow the skies and ghosts aren't as deadly as rumors may tell.

Enter a world of the paranormal, but be warned: not all fairy tales end in a happily ever after.





*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

BUT now look what is coming 



Running from the past…
Running from myself….
To protect those you love, some secrets should never come to light.
My life changed the night I became the same monster I had been forced to serve all my human years. As a fanged freak, I took to running away from my troubles rather than facing them head-on.
I should have kept running...
My world turned upside down once more when I met Solomon. He promised that I would be safe locked up in a fancy academy filled with supernatural creatures just like me. He promised that I had nothing to fear.
If only that had been true.
How long before the nightmares catch up to me? I’d hated myself for the monster that I’d become and the life I had been forced to leave behind. Sometimes I wished that she would find and kill me, ending this nightmarish existence, but that would mean leaving everyone I had come to know and love as well. Could I possibly do that?
...time is running out, I must make a choice.
...until then, I must keep running.
...must become the monster even I have come to fear.
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Where you can find this NEW Author:

facebook  Goodreads  Barnes & Noble  Amazon 



No comments:

Post a Comment