Books that live forever in your heart and dreams

Thursday, March 21, 2013

Chosen By Ella James



Shut the front DOOR!!!! Can anyone hear my heart pounding. Yes, that's right heart pounding so hard, had to walk around my table 3 times to get the adrenaline rush that Ella James put there, out of my system! I had taken a break and was trying to enter a contest on FB and I couldn't even win anything :( Because while I was waiting for the game to start, I glance over at my kindle to read only a couple of lines. And that was it. Game over. Story read.

Another FABULOUS book in the "stained series"! You have got to be kidding me. You ever just want to kick yourself for not reading something faster. Well this is me kicking myself! Chosen, adds so many new characters to the story. This was so full of action, turn after turn. I really have NO FREAKIN clue as to who is bad or who is good! I am just sitting here wondering if I should look her up and demand answers LOL. Even switching from the different characters POV, I am still clueless! And now to put the icing on the cake, so to speak. She is going to make me WAIT!

I will give everyone a good piece of advise. READ THIS SERIES


No comments:

Post a Comment