Books that live forever in your heart and dreams

Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Kasadya Hellbound Awakened By Karen Swart



So how to start this review off. Well let me start off by saying Dmitri from Vampire Academy Yes, that is how this book started off for me. Chaux, reminded me of him. Now, when things like that happen to you. Guess what! Holy smokes you are liking the book right. :)

Kas, was a great main character! She was bold, determined and sometimes stupid. But she was awesome. She went from a spoiled teen to a warrior! Yes a great warrior with BAT wings!!

This book has it all.....witt, action, HOT males! Not to much romance but I can see it coming! :) Wonderfully written.

The way this Author spun this story is........do I say it (squeezing my eyes shut)?????

I will come back to that part!

"This is a blurb from her book: In a constant battle between good and evil, evil is dominating the battle field and leading mankind to its destruction. With our Creator's intervention a creature destined to concur and destroy is created. He gives mankind hellhounds to fight back and reclaim freedom. Join seventeen year old Kasadya Levourne as she fights against evil to protect us. With each step she faces destruction, and yet she has the talent to give it back tenfold. Stubborn and hardheaded she makes her mark in the fallen world and starts a battle none can escape. Not even her trainer, the very attractive Chax de Luca, was prepared for her presence. Will evil prevail? Or will Kas and her fallen friends succeed in protecting us against it? Hold on to your seats, this is going to be one hell of a ride."

Let me tell you this, the characters that Karen introduced in this book are just as incredible and everyone has been done perfect.You get vampires, werewolves, harpys, fae and more.

Well I am just going to spit it out. With the final tweeks and touches, to this book.....Keep in mind *My opinion* I think this could possibly be a top seller! Even with some of it's flaws, I am going to tell you. I loved this book!

So to the Author of this book You now have a dedicated fan! But very un-patiently waitng for the next book!

For more information on this Author:
Amazon
Facebook


No comments:

Post a Comment