Books that live forever in your heart and dreams

Saturday, July 6, 2013

De La Cruz Quadruplets!


Thank you for the invite. It’s a pleasure to be visiting you and sharing my De La Cruz Saga. The De La Cruz Saga is an amazing emotional roller coaster ride of romance, suspense, and intense passion. Its steamy material is a little erotic. The stories are well written, full of Mexican traditions, and culture. Enjoy their explosively passionate nature. The saga is a twelve book series. I have five out and four more should be out by the end of August 2013.


De La Cruz Saga contains Spanish. Saga has a subtle influence of Spanish and the Spanish becomes more laced (as the story progresses). I write in the present tense because I believe it puts the reader "IN" the action, rather than as part of an "after thought". I believe it brings the characters to life! My writing is not traditional literature. It does not have the fluff (excessive description, stage, settings, prose). My intent is to have the reader visualize and feel the characters story. This is my voice, my style. Dare to read the awesome De La Cruz Saga that’s full of passion and suspense. 


A hot-blooded saga of the De La Cruz familia and their fortunes is centered on romance, pasión, and danger. Enjoy their explosively
passionate nature.  
The first novel Hot & Spicy, the familia encounters danger, action, and passion. The bachelor battles the deadly Mexican cartel to protect his amor, familia, and fortune encountering romance, tantalizing ecstasy, and danger. Jose Enrique De La Cruz is the eldest of los primos. He's completely in command of the familia's empire. Jose Enrique is expected to introduce his fiancée to la familia at the company's 25th anniversary celebration. La familia has no clue that he doesn't have one. He doesn't have time to commit to a chica, not until he meets Jessica Maria Cortez. Jessica rocks his world and unchains his alma. The hot pasión rages through his blood erupting into hot spicy amor. Jessica Maria Cortez has always loved him and grasps this opportunity. The pasióndanger, and hot tantalizing ecstasy rocks Jose Enrique's world. Jose Enrique is thrust into war, danger, and suspense. The De la Cruz's defy the deadly Mexican Cartel dictates. 
Everythingbreathless and romantic is magnified by author P. T. Macias into a fever of
tactile writing, intense pacing, cohesion, and love.
 


USLink ♥ UKLink

A hot-blooded saga of the De La Cruz familia and their fortunes is centered on romance, pasión, and danger. Enjoy their explosively passionate nature. In Hot & Forbidden, star-crossed lovers break the restraints of an impossible love. Their love rocks their world flinging them into pain, despair, and ecstasy. Nicolas De La Cruz is hot, sensitive, and captivating. Daniella De La Cruz is hot, sexy and sweet. Nick and Daniella recognize that they're alma gemela (soul mates). Their amor is intense and passionate transcending all boundaries. Nicolas disappears to work in Washington. The familia is oblivious of the emotional roller coaster that rocks Nicolas' world forcing him to depart. Daniella is expecting and refuses to reveal who's the father. The forbidden is enticing and painful. The obstacles and chains threaten their amor? The familia's secret is the key to unlock their amor and to set it free.

USLink  UKLink 

A hot-blooded saga of the De La Cruz familia and their fortunes is centered on romantic relationships of the explosively passionate nature. 
Hot & Enchanting, Ricardo Emmanuel De La Cruz is the sexy alpha playboy of la familia and is an attorney. He’s enjoys all the chicas that chase him. They have been chasing him his entire life. Ricky literally runs into Jacqueline Cortez. She’s a bella, shy, and quiet certified public accountant that works for la familia. Jacki turns his world upside down. Jacqueline Cortez has been in love with Ricardo her entire life. She never dreamed that running into him will unleash the amor that she locked up a long time ago. Will she be able to outrun Ricardo and avoid being his next conquest? How long can Jacki resist Ricky’s attention? Is she doomed to fall under his enchantment and into his waiting arms? Why is she pushing me away? Do I repulse her? I have never had a chica react like this. What’s wrong, thinks Ricky.
USLink   UKLink 

The hot-blooded saga of the De La Cruz familia and their fortunes is centered on romance, pasión, and danger. Enjoy their explosively passionate nature. Hot & Wild ~ Christian Arturo De La Cruz is a Navy SEAL. Christian lives for excitement. He loves it when the risk is great, dangerous, and complex. He enjoys the thrill of conquering the enemy when on a mission and the chicas when he’s on leave.
Monique Acosta is a young innocent bella chica. Her freshness and charm captures Christian’s alma. She instantaneously turns Christian’s world upside down. Christian is hurled into a dangerous warfare. He engages against the biggest menacing criminal ever. He fights against time and evil to save his amor and familia.
WARNING~De La Cruz Saga contains Spanish. Saga has a subtle influence of Spanish and it becomes more laced.
USLink ♥ UKLink 

Hot & Spoiled, De La Cruz Saga Sebastian Antonio De La Cruz is the familia architect. He’s the classic traditional macho Mexicano. He enjoys being single until the primos (his cousins) start falling in love. He contemplates seeking the chica (girl) of his dreams. Cynthia walks into his demanding, independent, and unconventional rocking his world. He deals with her father’s objections, issues, and abuse. Tony believes Cynthia’s father is the source of his family’s troubles. “She’s hot, sexy, and makes me burn like no one ever has. I just can’t be with her. She’s a spoiled demanding chica and I will not be her toy!” Sebastian Antonio De La Cruz Small Taste ~ “Hola I’m Cynthia. Do you work here? Is your boss here? I need to talk to him. Can you go and look for him?” asks Cynthia. She looks at Tony. I wonder if he knows where the architect is at. “Yeah, he’s here,” replies Tony. I wonder who this chica is. She’s pushy and demanding. I don’t like it, thinks Tony, attempting to calm down his body reaction to her nearness. “Okay, so where is he?” asks Cynthia. She looks around trying to find the architect that her Papa wants her to meet with. “What do you want with him?” asks Tony with curiosity. I wonder what she wants with me. “I need to make sure that he designs the building exactly as we want the building to be built. I want him to review the land and get his thoughts on buildings,” replies Cynthia with a commanding voice. Huh, hell no, I’m not taking her bullshit, thinks Tony annoyed. He looks at her from tip of her boots to the top of her glorious hair. Hell yeah, she makes me burn but she also makes me furious. Who in the hell does she think she is. She’s very condescending. “Okay, let’s start this over,” says Tony taking a firm stance. “I’m Sebastian Antonio De La Cruz and you are?” he asks. He glares at her raising his eyebrow. He raised it with arrogance. Cynthia stands there with her mouth gapping open. Wow! This hot hunk is the architect. I thought he was a worker and that the architect was an old fart, thinks Cynthia. I like him, ponders Cynthia, going to him, running her finger over his lower lip, and biting her lip. Oh yeah, I will taste him. I bet he makes love like being in heaven. I want him. I’m going to have him. She smiles gazing into his beautiful hazel eyes. “I’m Cynthia Lopez, your boss,” replies Cynthia, taking a step closer to give him a beso. She goes up onto her toes, pulls him down, giving him a hot, hungry beso. Si, he tastes scrumptious, thinks Cynthia, nibbling at his lower lip. She takes Tony by surprise. He responds to her beso with red hot hunger. He wraps his arms around her small waist, pulling her closer. He tastes her with extreme pleasure. He moans, enjoying her taste. Damn yes, she tastes divine, he thinks. He then realizes what she had said and furiously pulls back glaring at her. “Look niña, I’m not your toy and you’re not my boss,” replies Tony. Tony’s intense anger blazes in his hazel eyes, turning them greener. He attempts to control his body’s reaction to her. Dios mio, she has me all worked up with just one beso. I have never felt this strong pasión before with any other chica, ponders Tony, clenching his jaw. He steps back taking deep breaths, trying to control his anger, and his pasión. He turns to contemplate her surprised face. I need to be professional and polite to this chica. She is the customer, thinks Tony. “So you’re Señor Lopez’s hija? Where is Señor Lopez? He requested that we meet to go over the plot and some building designs prior to completing the purchase transaction,” says Tony, taking control of his feelings. “He’s late.” “My padre is late because his meeting is longer than he thought. He asked me to review everything with you,” replies Cynthia, taking a step closer to him. She faces him, almost touching. I see that he’s a real macho Mexicano and that he didn't like me being aggressive.

USLink   UKLink

♥ NEW RELEASES 
 Hot & Adorable
Alejandro Andres De La Cruz! Stop by to learn all about him!

Alejandro Andres De La Cruz is HOT, HOT, HOT!

The doctor in the familia (family) is always there to help. He lives a double life. Can anyone help him in his time of need before losing his amor? Alex is the doctor. He loves to ride Luna a palomino on the familia hacienda. He's hot, sexy and very warm caring hombre (man).









Hot & Dangerous
Claudia De La Cruz is a sexy, intelligent, dedicated, and beautiful FBI agent! She worked hard to achieve her dream. She's too busy to fall in love. She never had an amor! She's waiting for her alma gemela (soul mate)!
Roberto De León sprints into her life! Time and danger brings them together and tears them apart!
Delightful excerpt ~
Wow, what’s going on? What’s all that commotion here in my casa, thinks Claudia.
She runs out of her room and down the hall. She meets her Padres (parents).
What’s going on?” asks Claudia.
We don’t know,” replies Papa Jorge.
Claudia urgently strides to the front door. She sees Veronica and Christopher walking after Roberto.
Oh dios mio that’s my Roberto! “Roberto, wait!” yells Claudia. She runs out the door after him. “Baby!”
I don’t want to hear you lie!” yells Roberto. He attempts to hurry to the suv.
Baby, what’s wrong?” asks Claudia, passing Veronica and Christopher.
Hermana (sister), he saw Christopher and me kissing. I think that he thought I was you,” says Veronica, walking behind Claudia.
Hey, amigo, wait up!” says Christopher, sprinting after Roberto. “You have it all wrong.”
Roberto hears Claudia and the other voices. Hmm, that’s three voices and not two. One is Claudia, he thinks. He turns around, furious and curious.
Baby,” yells Claudia, running to Roberto. “Please, listen to me.”
Roberto stands stupefied. Oh, dios mio! What a fucking fool I am. I forgot about her twin. I saw her in his arms and thought it was my Baby. The rage and frustration that I felt ten years ago, came rushing back. It was worse this time, because Claudia is my mujer, ponders Roberto. He’s in a daze.
Roberto stares at Veronica, feeling Claudia run into his arms. Damn, she’s identical to my Claudia, but she’s different. He gazes down into Claudia’s beautiful eyes.
Baby, te amo!” says Claudia. She gazes into his confused, pained beautiful brown eyes. “That’s my hermana, Veronica.”
Roberto closes his eyes tight. Wow, damn it! I made a huge mistake. I almost walked away from my amor, my alma gemela, and my world.
He opens his eyes and gazes into Claudia’s beautiful face. He pulls her close, burying his face into her neck. Yes, this is my Claudia. I feel her, she’s mia, only mia, he thinks.
Amor, your mia, only mia!” he growls into her ear. He ignores the pain at his side. He holds her tight.
Claudia moves her head and gives him a hungry beso. She wraps her arms around his neck.
Oh, damn yes. This is my Baby, my Amor, thinks Roberto. He hungrily returns her beso. He holds her tight. I’ve been dreaming of this moment for a long time.


No comments:

Post a Comment