Books that live forever in your heart and dreams

Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Review of The Crimson Key By Christy Sloat



 The truth can be deadly.

Brylee Branson’s best friend and boyfriend have fallen victim to a horrible curse that haunts her home. With the witches who cast it dead she has no choice but to rely on the ghosts inside the Brown house to help her find a cure. But time is not on her side, because Lynley's illness is spreading rapidly. 

Confused and scared, seventeen-year-old Brylee must confront a new ghost in the house she has never spoken to before. This spirit is not a Brown relative and makes no promises to help them … unless she can re-unite her with a loved one.

The fate of those she loves now rests on her. Can Brylee put the pieces of this puzzle together in time to save them? Or will the Brown house claim another victim? 

The Visitor’s Series continues to scare and entice its readers with this gripping second book.



*************************************************
           ~~Review ALERT Review~~~
First let me show you the house I was reading about.

**WTC**

But I put on my big panties once again and continue on. 

Good Grief, Christy Sloat has did it to me again! This book was awesome, scary and definitely gave me the hebie gebies! Sometimes the most scariest moments are the ones leading up to the big bang. Let me start off this review by telling you I read The Brown House and in my review told everyone what a big chicken I was right! Where here I am again shaking from creepiness. 


It is one thing to watch a scary movie on the TV, at least then you can put a pillow over your eyes till the scary part is over, but it's a whole other story when you are sitting there reading it. When a author can place fear in you with just using words, that author is very gifted.  This book was done with a punch. Praise for the Author! 





So this is the way I continued to read this book.







I truly loved this book. It was able to pick up where the Brown house left off perfectly and resume with more twist, turns, mystery, secrets and surprises. I love the way this authors uses passion in her characters, which makes them even stronger. In this book we get new characters, which I am not telling you about. But the flippin ending HOLY SMOKES. 
Now if you want to find out if Brylee beats the evil force in her house, or removes the curse from Lynley, Ephraim and the house. You know what I am going to say....read this book.



Or if you want a book to make you stay in the bed the rest of the night like this -------------------->

Get this awesome book! 




*************************************************




About this author edit data
Christy Sloat is a SoCal born girl who resides in New Jersey currently with her husband, two daughters and Sophie her Chihuahua. Christy has embraced the love of reading and writing since her youth and was inspired by her grandmother's loving support. Christy passes that love of reading, writing, and creativity to her daughters, family, and friends. When you do not find Christy within the pages of a book you can find her being mommy, wife, crafter, and dear friend. She loves adventurous journeys with her friends and can be known to get lost inside a bookstore. Be sure to venture into her Past Lives Series, The Visitor's Series, and watch for many more exciting things to come

Where you can find this wonderful Author







1 comment:

  1. fabulous post!! I don't mean to laugh, but you're funny :) Love it. My whole goal in life is to scare people so I guess I am doing a good job, eh?

    ReplyDelete