Books that live forever in your heart and dreams

Thursday, March 21, 2013

Ember By Jessica Sorensen



Holy Biscuits and gravy!!!!!! What a great unique story!

This book was fantastic! I certainly would give it the maximin stars!!! I will not go into the story, because truly I feel as though, I would not be able to explain the full depth of it. Plus, you need to read it. I am certain you would love this book! I personally Loved IT!!!!!!

Have you ever had your toes press to the ground making your knee jump up and down. But not realizing it, until you happen to look down and see it! Well that is what was happening to me, through out most of this book. Talk about building tension and making me apprehensive. Hello thats me, a bundle of nerves. This was such a well written book. One thing that kept escaping my lips was, What kind of mind does this Author have??!! Seriously, I find it mystifying, how someone can create such a magnificent story!

Here is a fast description of this book by Jessica Sorensen:

What if you knew when someone was going to die? For seventeen-year-old Ember, life is death. With a simple touch, she knows when someone will die. It’s her curse and the reason she secludes herself from the world. The only person who knows her secret is her best friend Raven.

Then she meets Asher Morgan. He’s gorgeous, mysterious, and is the only person Ember can't sense death from. So when he pushes into her life, she doesn’t mind.

But when unexplained deaths start to haunt her town, Ember starts questioning why she can’t sense Asher's death and what he may be hiding: Jessica Sorensen

I was literally talking to my kindle throughout this book. No dont go there, wait dont do that....eeep run.....not him.....omg....wooozer...dont trust her.....dont trust him....wait maybe trust her....Ooooo you can trust him......holy smokes dunk....hide.....phew that was close. Not too mention wanting to run my fingers across a certain someone’s tattoo (drool) There is a love triangle going on in this book. But not your omg another love triangle (yawn). But a holy smokes, kind of way. It’s complicate....so I say again....READ this book!

I am so excited about this book here is what I am going to do. Come to http://www.facebook.com/YaTeenReaders, when this book is release and I will have a contest and the winners will recieved a ecopy of it!

Jessica Sorensen you are now officially on the “You Rock” list!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment