Books that live forever in your heart and dreams

Wednesday, March 20, 2013

The Edge of Never by: J.A. Redmerski




Dedication: To lovers and dreamers and anyone who hasn't truly experienced either!!! J.A. Redmerski

This will be going on my HOTSEXYOMGWHOA list.

There are a lot of contemporary romance novels out there. But for me, I would rather have my blood sucked, meet a hairy beast, be sprinkled with fairy dust, smacked with a dragon tail, flown to the sky by an angel. But people I will tell you right now. I did not miss any of that with this book. I mean whaaa BAM! This book had my heart racing, my mind believing it could be me, sweating palms, crying my eyes out. Most of all my stomach fluttering full of butterflies. Freakin fantastic!!! This book is actually a very simple read. Flowing with perfection. Tell me, are you now a fan of “The Civil Wars”? Me? Absolutely, Camryn and Andrew have brought a meaning to the music, I had never heard of them before but now I will NEVER be able to forget them now.

Where do you begin with a book like this. When your mind is telling you to shut up and jump on a bus, and do not stop till you run into a Andrew. The narration of this book is almost flawless. The Author obviously is very attach to the characters. The dedication from the Author flows through her words. She places everything perfectly

J.A. Redmerski became a infatuation for me, when I read her series The Darkwoods Trilogy. I thought she was a wonderful writer. I mean "come on" how could you not love a hairy beast man. A couple of days ago, a friend on Goodreads told me about this book. Thank you thank you thank you!!! You have to check out her work!!!

Anywhoooo, let’s begin. Summary: Camryn, is feeling pressured to do what she feels like everyone thinks she needs to be doing. However, right before graduation her boyfriend is killed in a car accident. Best friend chooses her boyfriend over Cam. So she grabs a bag, purse and phone and jumps on the bus. She is off to potato land! With a empty mind. Half way through her trip she meets Andrew. Oh my, this soul is one that we all have secretly wanted to meet. Green eyes, tattoos, mysterious, provocative, able to entice you with a smile, lustful, a guy where you would just want to smell him all day. Yes that's what I say, put nose right up to his skin and breath him in all day long! Run your fingers over every single millimeter of his body. Ahem...sorry onto it eh? So the two of them are both on journeys in life for two very different reasons. They help each other feel alive, bring meaning back in to each others life. Enough said.....you have to read this book to get the rest. But I will tell you towards the end, you will be blown away and ready to drop to your knees crying. OMG the letter! The Letter is when I lost it!

"I don’t listen to Justin Bieber or that crazy meat-wearin’ bitch..."

I can not continue you this review, I am getting so mad at myself for not being able to put it in the correct words! I want to be able to give you this long lovely review. But someone tell me how to grab emotions and place them perfectly when your still dizzy from reading. However, if you love to read, love a great book, love to feel, love to experience passion read this book!


Blurb:


Sometimes life takes you off course . . .

THE EDGE OF NEVER

Twenty-year-old Camryn Bennett thought she knew exactly where her life was going. But after a wild night at the hottest club in downtown Raleigh, North Carolina, she shocks everyone-including herself-when she decides to leave the only life she's ever known and set out on her own. Grabbing her purse and her cell phone, Camryn boards a Greyhound bus ready to find herself. Instead, she finds Andrew Parrish.

Sexy and exciting, Andrew lives life like there is no tomorrow. He persuades Camryn to do things she never thought she would and shows her how to give in to her deepest, most forbidden desires. Soon he becomes the center of her daring new life, pulling love and lust and emotion out of her in ways she never imagined possible. But there is more to Andrew than Camryn realizes. Will his secret push them inseparably together-or destroy them forever?


For more on this Author:

Add her book to your TBR List: http://www.goodreads.com/author/show/5437976.J_A_Redmerski

Go buy her book: http://www.amazon.com/J.A.-Redmerski/e/B006URGW1I/ref=sr_tc_2_0?qid=1353344348&sr=8-2-ent — with J. A. Redmerski.





No comments:

Post a Comment