Books that live forever in your heart and dreams

Thursday, March 21, 2013

Forever Fae by L.P Dover



***Warning: this book contains graphic language, sex, and violence. Mature readers only. Not intended for young adult readers.***

A huge standing ovation for L.P Dover!!!

This Author has created such a wonderful experience for us through her imagination. She has topped the charts, in my opinion, with this Fae novel. Her creativity with the Fae world is delightful. She is able to draw you in immediately and keeps you captivated to the very end. It is almost like she enchants you with her magical words. Her description of details was simply wonderful. I actually wish I could live in this world she created! It is simply beautiful and refreshing!

She also gives us incredible powerhouse characters!! I enjoy the fact that she has set her next book in motion, by bringing the Chosen Four to the table. Calista, who is the Summer Princess, is so strong minded and willing to fight like a Gladiator. But yet has a demeanor of a queen! She is giving, thoughtful, sincere and loving. Marrick is not only her guardian, but is her friend as well. Did I mention the fact that he has a little secret?

Now it is time for Calista to meet Ryder, “Prince of the Winter Court”. Destiny has chosen these two for a greater purpose of the courts. Right away they are drawn to each other. You know, one of those “love or lust at first sight” things. I would liked to have seen the relationship between the two of them drawled out a little more but HEY when you have a Prince as welcoming as Ryder....what is a girl to do right? I mean the whole time I am reading the book, all I could think of was Ryd-HER (or me *snickers*) Anywho just thought I would throw that out there!!

Oh my I got so wrapped up in Ryder I forgot to add the Dark Sorcerer, Alasdair! Of course the Author has a nasty Villain, and NASTY he is indeed. He wants to ravish Calista and make her his Queen. But he also wants to take her powers. I cannot believe he........wait you must read this to find out!

Let’s not even begin to talk about someone dying......be still my heart I was devastated!!!! What a journey!!!! This will be one of my favorite books this year. I was totally engrossed and absolutely loved the ending. Just simple pleasure received from this book actually (No pun intended LOL)!!!

Great debut for L.P Dover. It has different POV perspectives to give you every feel you need! So if you want to know what exactly happens between Calista and Ryder, **wiggling eyebrows** Does the Dark Sorcerer really ravish Calista? And, OMG, who dies???? Read this book!!!! Humor, action, romance and fairies how can you go wrong!!!

I could talk about this book all day however, you need to actually read the whole book to get the experience of it.

For more information on this Author:
Facebook
Amazon


No comments:

Post a Comment